Thursday, May 21, 2009

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY NIKKI!!!!!!

Chuck E Cheese! Of course! :)
What a SEXY MAMA!

The Happy couple!

Nikki Nikki Nikki.....
I love and appreciate you ssssssoooooooo much!!
You're the best ever. We have probably some of the funniest memories
  • I can remember!! lets see....
    Mice running across television
  • Kissy faces
  • Dumping water bottles on my face
  • Aspen Grove
  • Locking mom in the pantry
  • Playing the one and only Bubble Bobble
  • Having sleep overs in the basement drinking kool aid!
  • Counting Zits
  • Being a spice girl at you're crazy fun party!
  • Being your hair mainican!!!!
And thats just the beginning!!
I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!
♥ Madagas.....

Monkey Bars??? Piece of cake!
I heard Nikki's amazing at these!
How was the circus?


Zions National Park. A fun trip. Tubing down the river was a BLAST!

Remember the Del Mar Fair?
Nikki,

What a wonderful daughter you've been, always so protective
always so protective of your sisters. And now what a wonderful mother
you are! You're so special and loved by everyone. Your life is full and busy,
Enjoy this time it is hard but wonderful.
Happy Birthday! I love you,
Mom

Happy Birthday Nikki, I know that it is kind of hectic for you with the
new baby but I want you to know how much I love you and appreciate the awesome
job you do as wife, mom, sister, and daughter. You are the guardian of your sisters and i am so proud of you. I love you!
Dad

This was a fun (very sunburned) day!
Hope you have had an amazing day!!!
HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

4 comments:

Jenny H said...

I love the Del Mar Fair and my memories with my ghetto sister. What would I do without Her??? I don't want to know.

Nikki said...

Thanks for the memories and nice words!I love you guys so much!!

Kelli K said...

Nikki is well loved, she got a triple post.. lol Nikki you know we love you. hope your bday was good

Kathy and Maddi said...

Kelli, Maddi helped and were getting better at the blog thing.